Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween 2008

Pictures of our Little Mean Witches from Halloween 2008!
--

Brooklyn on left and Bella on right

Picture on left Brooklyn is "flying" on her broomstick and Bella is standing up;
Picture on right Bella is on left and Brooklyn is on right.
--

Off they go to Trick-or-Treat!

6 comments:

Pauline said...

But...what are they going to be this year??? i love the 'waling off into the sunset pictures"!

Beth said...

I don't know!! I am not very "into" Halloween this year, at all!

Kristen said...

I love this post!!

It cracked me up seeing Brooklyn "flying" on her broom, but her broom is backwards. I'm no flying expert but I think the broom bristles are suppose to be behind ya.

Beth said...

Kristen - I'll let YOU explain that to Miss Brooklyn! haha

Sarah said...

Very cute! I did a retrospective on my blog as well.

Laura said...

I loved the road pictures from both years...that picture needs to be a tradition each year. Just think next year Mr. Brady will be marching down the road with them :)