We'll continue with theme of Brooklyn's past birthdays!! Today we will go back to November 9, 2007 - her 1st birthday!!!
The Birthday Girl and Mommy

Party treats!! Homemade flower lollipops and #1 cupcakes and smash cakes
Brooklyn and her smash cake - not sure what she is supposed to do with it!
Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!
5 comments:
I remember celebrating her first b'day! Doesn't seem possible that has already been two years! EVERYONE is growing up too quickly!
WOW, she was so cute...still is! I even find it hard to believe she is going to be 3. I have now been reading your blog since she was 1...were does the time go? I hope her birthday is going to be the best!
I still "study you" every time I see YOUR picture posted! It's so rare that I get to see what YOU look like on here. =0)
Such a pretty mom you are!
Glad you joined me once again. Don't forget to link up tomorrow... but you won't, cuz you're good about that!
{{hugs}}
What a cutie she is!
Oh, I love birthday pictures! How cute she is! The birthday cupcakes and smash cakes are GREAT!
Blessings~
Laura
Post a Comment